Future Generali Motor Secure –Private Car Package Policy
Future Generali Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Future Group of industries, an Indian Company and Generali group, an Italy based Company. Future Generali offers a wide spectrum of general insurance products like Motor Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, and Personal Accident & Home Insurance.
Toll Free Number- 1860 500 3333 / 1800 220 233
Website - www.futuregenerali.in
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a comprehensive Package policy which covers the damage to the vehicle and any third party coverages like bodily injury/death & property damage.
Unique Features of Future Generali Motor Secure –Private Car Package Policy
Product Benefits for Future Generali Motor Secure –Private Car Package Policy
- This policy covers against any loss or damage caused to the vehicle or its accessories due to insured perils under the policy schedule.
- Claim is payable when there is visible external damage due to the following causes
|Manmade Causes||Natural Causes|
|Accident by external means||Flood||Rockslide|
|Riot/ Terrorist Activity||Cyclone||Hurricane|
|damage in transit||Storm||Hailstorm|
- This policy covers any third party liability including property damage.
- This policy covers Personal Accident for the Owner/ Driver.
- On payment of extra premium, the policy also covers Personal Accident Benefit for the passengers and legal liability of the paid driver.
Add-ons for Future Generali Motor Secure –Private Car Package Policy
- Zero Depreciation
- Return Of Invoice
- Protection of NCB
- Engine Protector
- Theft Or Loss Keys
- Personal Laptop And Mobile
- Daily Cash Benefit or Inconvenience Allowance
- Tyre Damage
Key Info - These features are applicable only when the repair is carried out in Future Generali General Insurance network garages.
Add-On Details for Future Generali Motor Secure –Private Car Package Policy
Common Conditions –a) This add-on cover is valid only if the Motor Comprehensive Package Policy issued by the company is valid during the accident period and the claim is admissible under the said policy terms and conditions.
b. This add-on cover is not applicable for any total loss, constructive total loss or theft claims.
c. The deductible amount mentioned in the schedule shall be reduced from the total depreciation amount for each and every claim under the motor policy.
d. This add-on cover is applicable only for Vehicle less than four years old. The add-on cover is applicable for Private car – A car registered as Private Car and used for private purposes only.
f. The cover is applicable only for maximum two accidents during the policy period.
1. TOTAL LOSS,
2. CONSTRUCTIVE TOTAL LOSS,
3. THEFT OF THE INSURED VEHICLE
Common Conditions –1. The Company will Pay the Original custom duty, if any OR the customs duty applicable for the new vehicle (whichever is less).
2. The Company will pay the Registration charges and Road-Tax applicable for the RTO that the registered address belongs to as per the Motor Policy.
3. The vehicle should not be more than three years old from the date of manufacturer.
4. All the claims are subject to the terms exceptions conditions and limitations of this Policy.
Common Conditions –a) The vehicle is renewed with Future Generali insurance company.
b) There is only one single claim lodged in the entire expiring policy period.
c) The insured vehicle is repaired in a Company Authorized Garage.
d) All the claims are subject to the terms exceptions conditions and limitations of this Policy.
1. Water ingression
2. Leakage of lubricating oil and/ or damage to engine and/ or gear box of the insured vehicle arising out of leakage of lubricating oil Due to Accidental means.
The Company shall compensate for the following:-
1. Repair or replacement of the internal child-parts of the engine such as cylinder head, crankshaft, connecting rods, piston and piston rings.
2. Repair or replacement of the internal parts of the gearbox, such as gears and shafts.
3. Labor charges incurred by the insured to overhaul the damaged engine and/ or gearbox. Engine cylinder re-boring, compression tests and other machining charges.
Claim under the cover is admissible subject to the following conditions:-
1. There is an evidence that the insured vehicle had stalled and stopped in the water-logged area, resulting into damage to the internal child-parts of the engine and/ or
2. There is an evidence of under-carriage damage to the engine and/ or gearbox, resulting into leakage of lubricant causing damage to the internal child parts of the engine or gearbox,
Insured Obligation:-1. In the event that the insured vehicle has stopped in water-logged area, OR damage to the under-carriage of the vehicle, the insured shall not try to crank or push-start the engine.
2. The insured has to inform the nearest office or toll free number for technical help and for survey of the vehicle. The insured vehicle shall not to be shifted till the survey of the vehicle is done.
3. The Insured shall take reasonable care to protect against aggravation of damage or loss to the Insured vehicle.
4. The insured shall comply with the manufacturer's instructions/guidelines.
EXCLUSIONS:Company is not liable to indemnify the loss for the following:
1. Loss which is covered under any manufacturer's warranty or recall campaign or under any other such package or any other insurance policy at the same time.
2. Any other consequential losses or damages apart from the damage to the internal child parts of the engine and/ or gearbox due to water ingression, leakage of lubricating oil and/ or damage to the engine and/ or gearbox arising out of leakage of lubricating oil due to Accidental means.
3. Any loss or damage including corrosion of engine and/ or gearbox due to delay in intimation to company or delay in retrieval of the insured vehicle from the water- logged area.
Subject to otherwise to the terms, exceptions, conditions and limitations of this Policy.
Special Conditions:Provided always that:
1. This add-on covers insured events arising during the policy period within India. The company's liability to make any payment shall be to make payment within India and in Indian Rupees only.
2. The replacement should be carried out in manufacturer's authorized dealership/ garages or at the company authorized garages.
3. Each claim shall be subject to 10% co-share of the value of such replacement subject to a minimum of Rs 500/- by the Insured.
4. Indemnity for this add-on cover will be allowed only once during the policy period.
5. The due observance and fulfillment of all the terms and conditions of this insurance by the insured persons or anyone acting on their behalf in so far as they relate to anything to be done or complied with by the insured person or anyone acting on their behalf shall be a condition precedent to any liability of the insurers to make payment under this add-on cover.
6. Written notice of any events that may give rise to a claim shall be given to the company immediately, but in no circumstances such intimation will be entertained after 48 hrs of the incident. All Certificates, information and evidence required by the company shall be furnished at the expense of the Insured Person.
7. Due care and attention must be taken to avoid anything which may result in a claim under the policy.
8. Insured must provide documents or receipts to support all expenses that he is claiming for.
9. Any items replaced under this policy will be of the same quality or standard as those that insured have lost or which have been stolen.
10. No keys shall be deemed to be irrecoverably lost until 3 days after the loss date.
11. Replacement of locks considered to have been previously damaged prior to the date keys are lost or stolen is excluded.
EXCLUSIONS:1. Replacement of locks when only the parts need to be changed.
2. Damage of keys to be otherwise covered under warranty.
3. Damage to keys or locks due to wear and tear, weather, mechanical or electrical breakdown, cleaning, repairing restoring, or gradual deterioration.
4. Damage to the locks or keys by attempted theft or malicious damage.
5. Loss or destruction of or damage to any property whatsoever, or any liability, loss or exposure whatsoever resulting or arising there from or any consequential loss directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from
a. Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or any waste and the combustion of nuclear fuel or
b. The radioactive toxic explosive or other hazardous properties or any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
6. Loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by happening through or in consequence of war, terrorism, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation or nationalisation or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.
7. Losses in respect of any property or expenses more specifically insured or any claim which but for the existence of this insurance should be recoverable under any other insurance.
8. Claims or incidents that may give rise to a claim not notified directly in writing to the Claims Office within 3 days of the expiry of the Insurance Policy.
9. Any fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act committed by the Insured Person(s) or with whom, he/ she is in collusion, or insurance effected in circumstances where a claim might reasonably be anticipated.
10. Vehicles which are not private motor vehicles.
During the period of this Policy
Specific Conditions –1. This cover is available only for the personal laptop or mobile phone of the Insured only.
2. The cover is available only if the personal laptop or mobile phone is burgled or stolen from a locked insured vehicle only.
3. The limit of liability for the laptop and mobile will be its market value subject to the maximum of the amount specified against each item in the policy schedule.If the equipment covered under the policy shall, as on the date of loss, be greater value than the sum insured, then the insured shall be considered as being his own insurer for the difference and shall bear a rateable proportion of the loss accordingly. Every item, if more than one, of the policy shall be separately subject to this condition.
4. This add on cover is valid only if the Motor Comprehensive Package Policy issued is valid during the incident period provided that always:
- An FIR has to be lodged and accepted by law enforcing agencies.
- The claim has to be substantiated by the purchase vouchers of the laptop/ mobile.
Insured Contribution:1. Each claim of Laptop is subject to an Insured’s contribution of Rs. 5000/-
2. Each claim of mobile is subject to an Insured’s contribution of Rs. 500/-
EXCLUSIONS:1. The excess stated in the schedule to be borne by the Insured in any one occurrence whether one or more items are lost or damaged; if more than one item is lost or damaged in one occurrence, the Insured shall not, however, be called upon to bear more than the highest single excess applicable to such items.
2. Loss caused by any faults or defects existing at the time of commencement of the present Insurance within the knowledge of the insured, or his representatives, whether such faults or defects were known to the Insurance Company or not.
3. Loss to be made good by the manufacturer, supplier or maintenance contractor either in law or under contract.
4. Theft from No Parking Zone.
5. Theft or loss from unattended vehicle after an accident.
Specific Conditions:1. This add-on cover is valid only if the Motor Comprehensive Package Policy issued by the company is valid during the accident period and the claim is admissible under the said policy terms and conditions.
2. Daily cash benefit as prescribed in the schedule is payable only for the time taken for repair of the damages caused by an accident covered under the motor comprehensive policy subject to a maximum eligible days mentioned in the schedule. The time taken for repairs is calculated from the time of staring of an accidental repairs to the time of completion of the accidental repairs covered under the policy or time as mentioned in the job card of the authorized repairer whichever is earlier. The company shall not be liable in respect of time taken for repairs which are not covered under the motor vehicle comprehensive package policy and time taken for repairs which are not allowed by the company and hence shall be deducted from the eligible days for working out the benefit payable.
3. The total daily cash benefit payable for each incident is calculated by multiplying the per day cash benefit mentioned in the schedule by the number of eligible days allowable under this add-on cover.
4. The daily cash benefit/ the daily allowance shall be payable only if the accidental damages to the car is repaired at the Insured Vehicle's Manufacturer authorized workshop or Future Generali's Approved workshop.
5. This cover is not applicable for any loss or damage occasioned by or through or in consequence directly or indirectly due to catastrophic perils/natural calamities like storm, cyclone, typhoon, tempest, hurricane, tornado, flood or inundation, torrential rains, tsunami, earthquake, volcanic eruption or other
convulsions of nature etc.
6. This add-on cover is not applicable for any total loss, constructive total loss or theft claims.
7. The deductible mentioned in the schedule shall be reduced from the eligible days of benefits for each and every claim under the policy. The company's liability to make any payment under the policy is in excess of the deductible.
8. The cover is applicable only for maximum two accidents during the policy period.
9. This add-on cover is applicable only for Vehicle less than four years old.
10. The add-on cover is applicable for private car – A car registered as Private Car and used for private purposes only.
1) BULGE IN TYRE
2. PUNCTURE OR BURSTING OF TYRE
3. CUT OR DAMAGE TO THE TYRE
Specific Conditions:1) Vehicle should not be more than 2 years old form the date of manufacturer.
2) Covers only one event in the entire policy period.
Schedule of Payment
|Sr. No.||Age Of Vehicle||Compensation|
|1||Less than 6 months||100% reimbursement of cost of new tyre|
|2||More than 6 months and less than 1 year||75% reimbursement of cost of new tyre|
|3||More than 1 year and less than 2 years||50% reimbursement of cost of new tyre|
|4||2 years and more||NIL|
EXCLUSIONS:Coverage under this Endorsement shall not cover
A. Tyre(s) which has been used for its full life as per manufacturer's guidelines.
B. Tyre(s) with minor scratches or damages, not affecting the proper functioning.
C. Any damages caused by neglect of a periodic maintenance as specified by the manufacturer.
D. Any damages caused because of failure to carry out Tyre rotation as per specification of manufacturer.
E. Any damage arising out of poor workmanship during repairs or repairs carried out in unauthorized workshops of the Company.
F. Any damages arising out of hard driving during racing, rallies or illegal activities.
G. Any damage arising out of use beyond limitations of load, passenger capacity and speed, as specified in the manufacturer's manual.
H. Tyre(s) worn out due to natural wear and tear.
I. Tyre(s) not supplied by the manufacturer as original equipment with the motor vehicle.
J. Damage to the wheel-rim or any other part and accessory, due to running a flat, punctured, or bulged out and cut tyre.
K. The wheel-rim or any other part and accessory of the wheel.
L. The labour charges for repair or replacement of the Tyre.
M. Any kind of guarantee/ warranty provided by the manufacturer
Additional discounts for Future Generali Motor Secure –Private Car Package Policy
Exclusions for Future Generali Motor Secure –Private Car Package Policy
- Normal Wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle.
- Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ Electrical breakdown.
- Vehicle being used otherwise then in accordance with limitations of use.
- Damage to or by a person driving the vehicle without a valid license, under the influence of drugs or liquor.
- Damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk.