Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
Apollo Munich Health Insurance is a collaboration between Apollo Hospitals Group, one of the biggest chains of hospitals in India and Munich Health, a global leader in health insurance. The company offers tailor-made products keeping the needs of the customer in mind. Apollo Munich offers healthcare, travel and personal accident insurance plans.
Toll Free Number- 1800-1020-333
E-Mail - email@example.com
Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan is a critical illness benefit policy, which will pay a lump-sum amount on the diagnosis of the covered illness of specified severity post the initial waiting & survival period.
Unique Features of Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
Eligibility Criteria for Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
|Age Criteria||Min Age: 18 Years Max Age: 65 Years (Dependant Child - between 18 Years to 25 Years)|
|Renewal Age||Life Long Renewal|
|Coverage for Individual & Family Basis||A maximum of 6 members can be added under an individual policy with a maximum of 4 Adults (Self, Spouse, Dependent Parents) and maximum 5 Children (Dependant Child can be covered from 18 Years to 25 Years provided both parents are covered in a critical illness policy)|
|Sum Insured||Sum insured would range from: Rs. 1 Lac to Rs. 5 Lac in multiples of 1 Lac and thereafter till Rs. 50 Lacs in the multiple of 5 lacs. The maximum sum insured available above 55 years of age is restricted upto Rs. 20 Lacs|
|Policy Tenure||1 Year & 2 year|
Product Benefits of Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
|No Of Covered Disease||37|
|Initial Survival Period||30/90/180 Days|
|Initial Waiting Period||90 Days|
|Coverage For PED||Yes-4 years|
|Add On Covers||Not Available|
|Sum insured Range||Upto 50 Lac|
|Value Add Service||Healthline/Health Risk Assessment|
|Type of Coverage||Individual only|
|Annual Health Check Up||Not Covered|
Waiting Period for Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
Pre-existing Diseases - Any pre-existing condition will be covered after a waiting period of 48 months
Survival Period for Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
2.Kidney Failure requiring Regular Dialysis
3.Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
4.End Stage Liver Disease of Specified Severity
5.First Heart Attack-Of Specified Severity
6.Coma of Specified Severity
11.Systemic Lupus Erythematosis
13.Multiple System Atrophy
15.Open Chest Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
16.Major Organ/ Bone Marrow Transplant
17.Aorta Graft Surgery
18.Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
20.Pulmonary Artery Graft Surgery
3.Motor Neuron Disease with Permanent Symptoms
4.Stroke resulting in Permanent symptoms
5.Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
6.Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
7.Benign Brain Tumor
9.End Stage Lung Disease
11.Progressive Supranuclear palsy
12.Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease ( CJD)
13.Major Head Trauma
Exclusion in Apollo Munich Optima Vital Plan
- Illness, sickness or disease other than those specified as Critical Illnesses Policy
- Claim with respect to any Critical Illness diagnosed or which manifested prior to Policy Inception Date
- Arising out of use, abuse or consequence or influence of any substance, intoxicant, drug, alcohol or hallucinogen
- Directly or indirectly caused due to intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide; whether the person is medically sane or insane
- Participation or involvement in naval, military or air force operation, racing, diving, aviation, scuba diving, parachuting, hang-gliding, rock or mountain climbing in a professional or semi professional nature.
- Any critical illness in presence of HIV infections and / or AIDS.
- Congenital internal or external diseases, defects or anomalies, genetic disorders.
- Pregnancy, child birth; congenital internal and external diseases, defects or anomalies.
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, war like operations (whether war be declared or not), nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, radiation of any kind, etc.