Tata AIG - Secured Future Plan
General Insurance Company
Tata AIG General Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Tata Group and American International Group (AIG), multinational Insurance Corporation based in US. Tata AIG offers complete range of general insurance products and strive to provide innovative and customer specific insurance products in retail and commercial space.
Toll Free line: 1800-266-7780
This policy offers compensation in case of death or bodily injury to the insured person, directly and solely as a result of an accident, by external, visible and violent means.
Unique Features of Tata AIG - Secured Future Plan
Eligibility Criteria for Tata AIG - Secured Future Plan
|Age Group||Min Entry Age: 18 Years Max Entry Age: 70 Years|
|Renewal Age||Life Long Renewal|
|Policy Tenure||1 Year|
Product Benefits of Tata AIG - Secured Future Plan
|Accidental Death||100% of Sum Insured|
|Dismemberment & Paralysis||As per the limits specified in the policy wordings|
|Permanent Total Disability||100% of Sum Insured|
|Guaranteed monthly income upto 20 years||Depending upon monthly expenditure insured can choose the highly flexible options, with Monthly income benefits ranging from Rs.10000 to Rs.35000|
Add-ons for Tata AIG - Secured Future Plan
Additional discounts for Tata AIG - Secured Future Plan
Exclusion in Tata AIG - Secured Future Plan
Accidental Bodily Injury that you meet with or arises out of:
- Loss caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly by infections (except pyogenic infections which shall occur through an accidental cut or wound) or any other kind of Disease
- Suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self-inflicted Injury or Illness, or sexually transmitted conditions, mental or nervous disorder, anxiety, stress or depression, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune deficiency Virus (HIV) infection.
- Serving in any branch of the Military or Armed Forces of any country, whether in peace or War, and in such an event We, upon written notification by You, shall return the pro rata premium for any such period of service during the circumstances described in a Hazard
- Being under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless properly prescribed by a Physician and taken as prescribed
- Participation in an actual or attempted felony, riot, crime, misdemeanor, or civil commotion
- Operating or learning to operate any aircraft, or performing duties as a member of the crew on any aircraft
- War, civil War, invasion, insurrection, revolution, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether War be declared or not), rebellion, mutiny, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power, etc.