Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
Apollo Munich Health Insurance is collaboration between Apollo Hospitals Group, one of the biggest chains of hospital in India and Munich Health, a global leader in health insurance. The company offers tailor made products keeping the needs of the customer in mind. Apollo Munich offers healthcare, travel and personal accident insurance plans.
Toll Free line: 1800-102-0333
This policy offers compensation in case of death or bodily injury to the insured person, directly and solely as a result of an accident, by external, visible and violent means.
Unique Features of Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
Eligibility Criteria for Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
|Category||Secure Personal Accident|
|Age Group||Min Entry Age: 91 Days Max Entry Age: 65 Years|
|Renewal Age||Life Long Renewal|
|Sum Insured||Standard - 1 Lac, 2 Lacs, 3 Lacs, 5 Lacs, 7.5 Lacs, 10 Lacs, 25 Lacs and 50 Lacs
Premium - 5 Lacs, 10 Lacs, 15 Lacs, 25 Lacs, 50 Lacs, 1 Cr, 2 Cr and 5 Cr
(Rs. 5 Lacs restricted for age of 70 years and above)
|Policy Tenure||1 Year|
|Family Definition||Individual & Family - (Self - 10 times of total annual income), (Spouse & parents - 50% of the proposer's accidental death SI, Max Rs. 50 Lacs), (Children - 25% of the proposer's accidental death SI, Max Rs. 10 Lacs)|
Product Benefits of Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
|Accidental Death (AD)||100% of Sum Insured|
|Permanent Total Disability (PTD)||AD Sum Insured|
|Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)||AD Sum Insured|
|Emergency Ambulance Charges||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000|
|Family Transportation||1 % of AD Sum Insured||1 % of AD Sum Insured; maximum Rs. 1,00,000|
|Transportation of Mortal Remains||2 % of AD Sum Insured;
maximum Rs. 10,000
|Education Fund||10 % of AD Sum Insured;
maximum Rs. 20,000
|Temporary Total Disablement [TTD]||100% of AD Sum Insured;
maximum Rs. 5,00,000
|100% of AD Sum Insured;
maximum Rs. 15,00,000
|Accident Medical Expenses||10% of AD Sum Insured;
|Broken Bones||Not Covered||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Transportation of Imported Medicine||Not Covered||Rs. 20,000|
|Purchase of Blood||Not Covered||Rs. 10,000|
|Modification of Residence/Vehicle||Not Covered||10% of AD Sum Insured;
maximum Rs. 1,00,000
|Accident Hospitalisation (In-patient)||Not Covered||Rs. 1,00,000|
Add-ons for Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
Additional discounts for Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
|Family Discount||10 % Family Discount will be available if 2 or more members are covered under the policy|
Exclusion in Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
Accidental Bodily Injury that you meet with or arises out of:
- Self-inflicted injury, suicide or attempted suicide or abuse of intoxicants or hallucinogens including drugs and alcohol.
- Participation or involvement in naval, military or air-force operations, racing, diving, aviation, rock or mountain climbing, any breach of law with criminal intent.
- War or any act of war, act of foreign enemy, public defense, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped acts, chemical, radioactive or nuclear contamination.
- Pregnancy or childbirth or its complications, congenital internal & external diseases, HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases, Pre-existing conditions & their complications, etc.
- Pre-existing conditions & their complications