Apollo Munich Easy Health is a plan which offers dual benefit of prevention and cover. The plan protects you against spiraling medical cost and also guides you on the path to wellness. The plan covers in-patient hospitalization expenses, day care procedures, maternity expenses and offers the option to add critical illness cover to the plan.
Unique Features of Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Cumulative Bonus (CB) of 10% for every claim-free year accumulating up to 100% (in the event of a claim, CB will be reduced by 10% of SI on the next renewal)
- Maternity, Recovery & Ayush (Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathy) benefits available.
- Out patient dental treatment along with the cost of Spectacles, Contact lens & Hearing Aid.
- Waiting period of 3 years for pre existing diseases
- Pre & Post hospitalisation expenses are covered upto 60 & 90 days.
- Daily cash offered if treatment is availed at shared accommodation & accompanying child.
- Health Risk Assesment & Healthline services
- This plan has no co-payment clause.
OneInsure App Benefits
Store Digitally | Get Premium Reminders | Service and Claim assistances | Empower Nominee
Critical features of Apollo Munich Easy Health Plan
- Room rent:
Limits imposed towards room and ICU rent expenses
No Sub limits on room rent and ICU charges
Specific % of admissible claim amount to be borne by Insured
This plan does not have co-payment clause.
- No Claim Bonus:
Health Insurance policies may offer Cumulative Bonus wherein for every claim free year, the Sum Insured is increased by a certain percentage at the time of renewal
10 % of Basic Sum Insured upto a maximum of 100% for each unclaimed year in case opted for. (10 % will be reduced on claim)
- Pre-Existing Diseases:
Means any condition, ailment or injury or related condition(s) for which you had signs or symptoms, and / or were diagnosed, and / or received medical advice/ treatment, within 48 months prior to the first policy issued by the insurer
This plan has a waiting period of 3 years for pre-existing diseases
- Minimum Age of Entry:- Children-91 days/Adults-18 years
- Maximum age of Entry:- 65 years
- Renewal Age:- Life Long Renewal
- Sum Insured:-
Standard - 1 Lacs to 5 Lacs
Exclusive - 3 Lacs to 50 Lacs
Premium - 4 Lacs to 50 Lacs
- Policy Tenure:- 1 & 2yrs
- Family Definition:-
Individual Plan - spouse, dependent children, dependent parents, parent-in-law, grandparents and grand children
Family Floater - Self, Spouse,Father, Father-in-law, Mother or Mother-in-law, Grandfather, Grandmothers
- Premium Calculated on Basis of:- Age, (i.e. sum Insured Chosen)
Add-ons for Apollo Munich-Easy Health Plan
Critical Illness - You can opt for an additional cover for Critical Illness which covers for cancer, coronary artery (bypass) surgery, first heart attack (myocardial infarction), kidney failure (end-stage renal disease), major organ transplantation, multiple sclerosis, paralysis and stroke.
Additional discounts for Apollo Munich-Easy Health Plan
- Family Discount of 5% if 2 members are covered and 10% if 3 or more family members
- Discount for multi-year polices-7.5% discount for opting 2yr policy tenure
Waiting Period for Apollo Munich-Easy Health Plan
- Covered from Day 1:
- Covered after 30 Days:
All incidences apart from specified surgeries, Permanent exclusion & Pre-existing diseases (if any)
- Covered after 2 Years:
Sinusitis,Rhinitis, Tonsillitis, Adenoidectomy, Mastoidectomy, Tonsillectomy, Tympanoplasty, Surgery for nasal septum deviation, Nasal concha resection, Cysts, polyps including breast lumps, Polycystic ovarian disease,Fibroids (fibromyoma), Dilatation and curettage (D&C), Myomectomy for fibroids, resection, Non infective arthritis, Gout and Rheumatism, Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis, Surgery for prolapsed inter vertebral disk, Joint replacement surgeries, Calculus diseases of gall bladder including CholecystitisPancreatitis, Fissure/fistula in anus, hemorrhoids, pilonidal sinus, Ulcer and erosion of stomach and duodenum, Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disorder (GERD), All forms of cirrhosis, Perineal Abscesses, Perianal Abscesses, Cholecystectomy, Surgery of hernia, Calculus diseases of Urogenital system, Benign Hyperplasia of prostate, Surgery on prostate, Surgery for Hydrocele/ Rectocele, Cataract, Surgery of varicose veins and varicose ulcers, Internal tumors, Cysts, Nodules, Polyps, Skin tumors.
Exclusions for Apollo Munich-Easy Health Plan
Any claims arising out of or attributable to any of the following is not covered:-
- Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related diseases
- Congenital diseases, mental disorder or insanity, cosmetic surgery and weight control treatments
- Abuse of intoxicant or hallucinogenic substances like intoxicating drugs and alcohol
- Hospitalization due to war or an act of war or due to a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon and radiation of any kind
- Pregnancy, dental treatment, external aids and appliances unless covered under the specific Easy Health Insurance Plan
- Items of personal comfort and convenience
- Experimental, investigative and unproven treatment devices and pharmacological regimens.
- Medical Expenses relating to any hospitalisation primarily and specifically for diagnostic, X-ray or laboratory examinations and investigations
Note: Please refer policy Terms & Conditions for the detailed list of exclusions.
Tax Benefits of Apollo Munich-Easy Health Plan
When you pay the premium for your health insurance policy, you are liable to get a tax rebate under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Claim Process for Apollo Munich-Easy Health Plan
In case you would like to know about the Claim Process or would like to register a Claim please click the link below