Future Generali Family Floater Plan is a hospitalization policy, which covers inpatient treatment for a minimum period of 24hrs, along with other benefits like day care treatments, Ayurvedic treatment, etc.
Unique Features of Future Generali Family Floater Plan
- This plan covers without any limitation on the Room Rent expenses.
- This plan offers Pre-Hospitalisation expenses upto 60 days & Post-Hospitalisation expenses upto 90 days.
- This plan offers some Organ Specific Illness like gallstones, renwal stones, etc. covered after a waiting period of 1 year.
OneInsure App Benefits
Store Digitally | Get Premium Reminders | Service and Claim assistances | Empower Nominee
Critical features of Future Generali Family Floater Plan
- Room rent:
Limits imposed towards room and ICU rent expenses
- This Plan has 4 variants Gold, Silver, Basic and Platinum Plan.
- No Sum limit on room limit
Specific % of admissible claim amount to be borne by Insured
- Cataract limit-10% of the sum insured minimum of Rs 15000 or the actual incurred amount whichever is lower) and maximum of Rs 50,000/- per eye.
- The payment of claim under the medical Section will be as follows:
Platinum Plan - No Co-payment for any zone
Gold Plan - No Co-payment under any zone
Silver Plan - 20% Co-payment in Zone A and No Co-payment under Zone B & C
Basic Plan - 30% Co-payment in Zone A, 20% Co-payment in Zone B & No Co-payment in Zone C
- No Claim Bonus:
Health Insurance policies may offer Cumulative Bonus wherein for every claim free year, the Sum Insured is increased by a certain percentage at the time of renewal
10% of basic sum insured up to a maximum of 50 % for each unclaimed year in case opted for(The cumulative bonus is reduced by 10 % of sum insured once a claim is made)
- Pre-Existing Diseases:
Means any condition, ailment or injury or related condition(s) for which you had signs or symptoms, and / or were diagnosed, and / or received medical advice/ treatment, within 48 months prior to the first policy issued by the insurer
This plans has a waiting period of 4 years is case of pre-existing diseases
- Minimum Age of Entry:- Children-91 days to 25 years/Adults-18 years
- Maximum age of Entry:- Children-91 days to 25 years/Adults-18 years
- Renewal Age:- Life Long Renewal
- Sum Insured:- 1.5 lakhs to 10 lakhs
- Policy Tenure:- 1 year
- Premium Calculated on Basis of:- Age (i.e. sum Insured Chosen)
- Accidental Cover:
Additional Accidental Hospitalisation: Limits can be enhanced by 25% of the sum insured on date up to maximum of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Covered from Day 1:
- Covered after 30 Days:
All incidences apart from specified surgeries, Permanent exclusion & Pre-existing diseases (if any)
- Covered after 1 Year:
Gallstones; renal stones etc.
- Covered after 2 Years:
Cataract, hernia and tumour etc.
- Covered after 3 Years:
Joint replacement surgery
- War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemy,Vaccination/ inoculation, cosmetic treatments
- Non-allopathic treatment,treatment of obesity,intentional self-Injury,Maternity expenses
- Congenital Internal and/ or external Illness,Genetic disorders
- All expenses related to AIDS and related diseases
- Use of intoxicating drugs or alcohol,Treatment for any mental Illness
- Personal comfort and convenience items or services
Note: Any claims arising out of or attributable to any of the following is not covered,Please refer policy T & C for detailed list of exclusions.
The premium paid for health insurance policy is liable to get a tax rebate under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
In case you would like to know about the Claim Process or would like to register a Claim please click the link below