There comes a time in every urban, middle-class salaried Indian’s life (as they near 40 – 45 years of age) when they would like their children and spouse to experience a foreign land and gather memories together that they would cherish for the rest of their lives. They know that foreign tours would allow their families to experience a new culture and see the world outside of their familiar horizons.
But how to do it with a salary in the region of 60,000 to 70,000 a month? It’s actually quite easy as long as you plan early and stay invested. Let’s explore the game plan, step by step.
In the world of investments, having a firm goal means you are already half-way there. Note that the longer you stay invested, the higher will be the pay-outs. So, start early. Let’s see an example:
- 28-year-old Dushyant, who is a Marketing Executive, got married a year ago, in 2017. His wife, who is a Publicist, and he are planning to have their first child in 2021 and the second in 2023.
- Dushyant, being a smart investor, knows that his liabilities are currently low and income is high since both of them are working, which will not be the case in a few years when his wife delivers their first child. So, he begins investing in money-back plans.
- These unique plans, which have been launched with the sole purpose of goal-oriented savings, have a specific term for which you have to pay premiums (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly). This premium paying term could be 5, 10, 15, 20, or some other number of years depending on the plan. The insured starts receiving large annual sums (money-back) typically from the last year of the premium-paying term.
- Dushyant chooses an ideal premium-paying term and an ideal monthly premium that is pocket-friendly. Effectively, he is making hay while the sun shines. Since his liabilities are currently low and going to get larger later, he is saving for those times in the future when he will need extra cash for daily expenses to keep up their current lifestyle without compromising on comforts or large expenses for their child.
- With the annual pay-outs that he receives acting as his second income, he can plan family vacations abroad every 5 years, buy a new car every 3 years, or renovate their home every Diwali. He has this financial flexibility even though his gross monthly income is under 75,000/month.
- What’s more, since money-back plans are insurance products, his life is covered adequately with the death benefit amount as well, ensuring his family continues their current lifestyle even if he is not around anymore.
Did you see how easily your foreign family vacation plans can be taken care of while simultaneously realizing your other financial goals, all with the help of a single investment plan?
Want to start saving today so you can relax tomorrow? Our experts are just a call or email away.
M – 86559-86559 | E – firstname.lastname@example.org
Loved this article? Want to read more? All you need to do is send “Start” through WhatsApp on 98202-25238 to get useful articles right on your WhatsApp for free. Here are some additional services we offer:
- Ask all your insurance queries to our experts right here on WhatsApp
- Get tax certificate
- Surrender your policy
- Change policy details
- And many other services