Remember the New Year that just went by? Just like everyone else, you too must have made a few resolutions. According to a global survey by Pew, close to 85% of resolutions that people make on New Year’s Day revolve around health and money.
Sadly, another survey reveals that 95% of people that make health resolutions fail in their goals and give up within a few weeks. Does this sound familiar? We sure hope not!
While the ideal-case scenario is that you do stick to your health plan and exercise regimen, OneInsure does realize that the stresses of day-to-day life and the running of a home can be detrimental to both your health resolutions as well as your overall health.
This is why, having the safety net of a health insurance plan is crucial in every urban Indian’s portfolio. What are the benefits of a health plan, you ask?
Benefits of a Health Insurance Plan
- Health plans cover large hospitalization costs in case of planned treatments, surgeries, and even emergencies (road accidents, for example) in return for relatively affordable premiums. If you visit a network hospital, the treatment can even be cashless!
- A health plan protects you and your family from the financial burden of expensive treatments.
- Family-floater health plans allow you to cover the entire family under a single health plan for marginally higher premiums.
- High-quality treatments with no compromises.
- Tax benefits up to ₹ 20,280 under Section 80(D).
- Under Section 80(D), tax-deductions can be claimed up to ₹ 65,000.
- Having a health plan ensures you are not fooled at hospitals with extra charges and unnecessary procedures.
(Suggested Reading: Whats and Hows of Health Insurance)
Now that you know why a health plan is a financial portfolio mainstay for the urban Indian, let’s see how to maintain health and stick to your resolutions. Some super-easy tips:
- Sleep at least 7 hours a day
- Exercise 30 minutes daily 4 days a week
- Perform an activity that you love to do at least once a week (one of the top ways to stay healthy!)
- Don’t eat after 9 PM; if you have to, go for some greens or fruits
- Cut down on wheat as gluten is extremely unhealthy
- Change your job if you don’t like it (#ProTip on how to be healthy!)
- Quit smoking by 40
Be Sure with OneInsure
M – 86559 86559 | E – firstname.lastname@example.org