First things first, congratulations on becoming a part of the hip and exciting OneInsure family!
If you have ever been troubled by any of the following challenges or issues, you will soon discover that the OneInsure app is tailor-made just for you:
- My insurance agent is not always reachable.
- I have multiple insurance agents. It's inconvenient to connect with them separately when I am short of time.
- Why do I have to be dependent on someone else for insurance-related things? Why can't I handle it myself?
- I have insurance policies of multiple insurance companies. Inconvenient to manage them easily!
- I can never remember my premium due dates.
- I am unable to decide which is the best policy for me to buy.
- My nominee is not informed about my insurance holdings.
- Who will assist me or my nominee during the claim procedure in an emergency?
- I don’t know what my policy covers. I keep forgetting...
The OneInsure app is an ecosystem that helps with all of the aforementioned issues. Let's have a quick look to see how it does that.
- You can store all your policies on the OneInsure app (the policies could be bought from anywhere; they don't necessarily have to be bought through OneInsure) so that they are always available digitally. All the information is always handy and can be used in case of emergencies. Check out how to add a policy with a few taps of your screen – watch this short video tutorial.
- No more hassle of remembering your premium due dates. Once you have stored a policy on the app with all the required information, you will be reminded by the app whenever your policy is due for renewal. You will get renewal reminders 30 days before your policy is due for renewal and subsequently a few more times before the due date. Check out how to set premium reminders with ease – watch this short video tutorial.
- You can avail an array of insurance services for all the policies you hold. Examples include generating a tax certificate, adding of a family member to your health policy, endorsement of personal information like mobile number and address with the insurer, and so much more. Check out this short video tutorial to see how quick and easy it is to initiate a service on the OneInsure app.
- Did you know that a shocking 70% of policyholders do not inform their nominees about their insurance holdings? During a claim scenario, an insurance policy is as useless as a piece of paper if nobody knows how about the policy or how to use it. With the OneInsure app, we inform your nominee about all the critical information that they will need if, God forbid, you are unable to raise a claim due to hospitalization.
- OneInsure is a 10-year-old organization with highly experienced staff in terms of service and claims. We take responsibility for your claim scenarios and give our 100% to arrive at a positive result. We are with you every step of the way until you receive the claim amount. Assistance during a claim scenario is not limited to you along; it is also extended to your nominee if you are indisposed. Learn how to add a Nominee Support contact on this short video tutorial.
- Purchasing a policy has never been as easy as it is on the OneInsure app. You can easily compare and buy policies in-app or through OneInsure's website. In addition to this, we offer a free consultation to our customers at their home or workplace to understand your needs better and suggest a plan accordingly.
- All OneInsure customers are eligible for a free Portfolio Analysis and Consultation with an insurance expert. As a part of the analysis, our expert understands your requirement and your current holdings. We help you understand what your current holdings translate into (benefits,
currentaccumulated bonuses, what's the roadmap for the future with your current holdings, and much more). This helps you plan your future better.
- On the OneInsure app, you can check the accumulated bonuses, surrender value, loan availability, and other vital figures for your LIC policy with a few taps of your screen. You don’t have to run to an LIC branch or call an LIC executive to check your bonuses every time. It is available right in the app. Just add your LIC policy and you can check these values anytime, anyplace. Have a look at this short video tutorial to see how to check LIC bonuses.